OCTOBER 19-20, 2019
San Francisco Bay Area, California
The Gooddler Social Innovation Youth Summit, co-hosted by the United Nations (UNFPA) inspires a new generation of technology-oriented youth to invest their entrepreneurial brain power into solving the world’s acute humanitarian problems
How to make effective, sustainable impact when addressing modern global crises
- to teach young leaders to use innovation and technology to tackle development challenges
- to present a wide spectrum of social challenges, and share effective strategies and innovative methods to solve them
- to provide the youth with an awareness of and exposure to social entrepreneurship
- to connect UN’s Global Goals with young people and encourage them to explore using technology as a vehicle that can help in solving global issues
- to connect the next generation of entrepreneurs, educators, activists, philanthropists, impact investors, and innovators for an effective collaboration on the visionary tasks.
Hear inspiring and informative presentations from United Nations representatives, young leaders and innovators.
The Gooddler Social Innovation Youth Summit is vibrant forum for university and high school student leaders who are interested in global development to learn, challenge, grow, and connect with a global community of changemakers.
SOCIAL IMPACT BOOTCAMP
NOTE: BY INVITATION ONLY! (separate registration is required to attend this event. Space is limited)
A unique experience of learning about core competencies of Evolutionary Leadership directly from the IEL co-founders through applying these competencies to world-class systemic projects selected through the Evolutionary Future Challenge. This bootcamp is part of the 3-day Evolutionary Leadership Intensive & 6-month Evolutionary Leadership Fellows Program: #GOODdlerYouth will have an opportunity to work with the fellows helping them with their projects while learning insights and frameworks that help redesign social realities.